LOVE UNDER SEIGE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
ABOUT LOVE UNDER SIEGE
• Never Forget by KaLyn Cooper Dreams or nightmares. Truth or lies. He can't tell them apart after he sees the woman in his dreams. She is the key to his past, present, and future... She just buried her husband next to her fiancé who was killed in an explosion while they were on a mission together ten years ago. She doesn't need another man in her life, until someone tries to kill her.
• Ravished River by Lindsay Cross Hardened ex-FBI agent Adam Wise shielded himself from any weakness - until Tara slipped under his defenses and taught him to love. Past demons refused to remain dormant and Tara is caught in the crossfire of revenge - now Adam must risk everything to reclaim the woman he loves.
• Lincoln by PJ Fiala Lincoln Winter is hired to bring in a criminal who is selling arms on the black market and he never misses a mark. That is until the sultry Skye Sommers crosses his path and unwittingly gets herself caught up in much more than she can handle. Can they stay alive long enough to find a killer, an arms dealer and love?
• Mace by Maryann Jordan Mace Hanna's security business keeps him busy...too busy for a relationship. When providing security for a single mom and her young son who has witnessed a murder, he vows to keep them safe...and finds love along the way.
• Black Jack by MJ Nightingale Undercover FBI agent, Jackson Black doesn't expect to find love while working deep undercover on a RICO case. But he can't resist Dawn, the sexy accountant, who keeps crossing his path during the investigation putting both of their lives on the line.
• Her Guarded Hero by Caitlyn O'Leary It's been five years since his tragic loss and Navy SEAL, Dalton Sullivan heads to Lake Tahoe to be alone. The last thing he expects is horse trainer, Aurora Chance to literally fall at his feet. As danger and raw emotion churn around them, can Dalton be brought back into the light?
• Not Quite Broken by Abbie Zanders Former POW Brian McCain is so busy fighting his demons, there's not enough left over for anyone else – not even the one woman who has a way of shining light into his darkness. But when a serial killer turns his sights on her, Brian realizes he's not quite as broken as he thinks he is.
SNEAK PEEK of RAVISHED RIVER by LINDSAY CROSS
He cleared his throat. "Anything."
"Will you kiss me?"
His eyes flew open, every muscle in his body going tense with need at her question. He had to say no. He hadn't even touched her yet and already she tested his resolve. The moment his lips touched hers he would be done for.
Celine's tiny pink tongue darted out to lick her lips and his willpower crumbled. He could do it. He could kiss her. That's all he needed, just one taste.
A growl ripped from his chest and he crushed her to him, taking her mouth with all the ferocity and pent up desire inside him. Her sweet mouth opened willingly and her arms went around his neck, holding him to her as tightly as he held her.
His tongue danced with hers, exploring every single inch she was willing to give. Like a man possessed he nipped at her lips, licked and sucked and then pushed deeper. God, she tasted so good, better than he’d thought. She was perfect for him. Celine whimpered, the sweet feminine sound of want sent adrenaline spiking through his resolve.
If he didn’t have her now, he’d go insane. “The mission,” he whispered roughly again her lips.
SNEAK PEEK of HER GUARDED HERO by CAITLYN O'LEARY
Enough. His lady was not going to feel this way. Not on his watch.
“You’re beautiful, you know that don’t you?” He queried gently.
“Sometimes. Sometimes I do.”
He prowled toward her. “Tonight we’re going to change that.” He slid his palms against hers, he felt the callouses, and even those were sexy. Seeing her ride a horse was a thing of beauty, and those slight ridges were a testament to her abilities. He entwined their fingers, and pulled her arms wide, taking note of the thrust of her breasts.
“Winona ogled you,” she blurted out.
It took a half second for him to process her words, then he responded. “The only one I care about is you. Have you ogled me?”
“Oh yeah. A lot,” her breath came out in a puff of air.
Dalton saw the rapid pulse at her neck and pressed a kiss to the hot flesh.
“What are you doing?” she asked, her voice quivering.
It was different than in the hallway. Somehow she seemed unsure of herself, nervous even. Instead of the conflagration he had been expecting, Dalton realized he needed to seduce. He turned them around so that he was sitting on her bed and she was standing between his legs. “I don’t know if I can take this slow. At least not the first time,” he admitted.
Dark brown eyes stared down at him. “You really want me that much?” she asked wonderingly.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her close. “Oh yeah,” he breathed. “Sweetheart, you’re exquisite. Everything about you calls to me, your beauty, your grace, your passion and joy, they’re like a siren song. But more than anything it’s your heart that seduces me.”
He watched as her eyes widened with delight and wonder. “I…I…you…” She cupped his cheek and her thumb softly brushed over his bottom lip. “You’ll never know Dalton. You can never know,” she whispered.